The Slovenia Partisan Printing Shop collection
The Slovenia Partisan Printing Shop collection presents authentic printing and other items installed and used by the printing staff there in Vojsko. The printing shop has been managed by the Idrija Municipal Museum since 1957. The staff left the printing shop at the end of April 1945, and the Partisan Journal continued to be printed from 1 May in the free territory of Trieste. The Slovenia Partisan Printing Shop has remained unchanged with all the equipment until today. The collection includes 625 inventory items and 255,000 units of lettering and blind blocking printing material.